Reflections on cozy books, movies, television shows, and puzzles, with an emphasis on mysteries and guest appearances from Bell and Fiona
Saturday, July 25, 2026
Puzzle 144 - Candy-themed Cookies
Today is my 4-year blogoversary! Let's celebrate with a puzzle.
This one took me 2:47 using 35 non-rotating pieces. Remember, you can modify the number of pieces, etc.
Enjoy! And thank you for being part of my blogosphere.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting Caboodle of Cozies. I love reading comments from my readers! In order to prevent spam, all comments are moderated and I try to publish them within 24 hours of when they are submitted.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting Caboodle of Cozies. I love reading comments from my readers! In order to prevent spam, all comments are moderated and I try to publish them within 24 hours of when they are submitted.