Reflections on cozy books, movies, television shows, and puzzles, with an emphasis on mysteries and guest appearances from Bell and Fiona
Saturday, October 10, 2026
Puzzle 148 - Autumn Vibes
Fall is in the air! I thought this was a fun puzzle to put together. I finished in 3:27 using 48 non-rotating pieces. Feel free to share your time and how you modified it if you like. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting Caboodle of Cozies. I love reading comments from my readers! In order to prevent spam, all comments are moderated and I try to publish them within 24 hours of when they are submitted.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting Caboodle of Cozies. I love reading comments from my readers! In order to prevent spam, all comments are moderated and I try to publish them within 24 hours of when they are submitted.